XPMCK is a music (expressed in MML) compiler kit targeted towards various video game systems. It currently supports the following systems:
- Amstrad CPC
- Capcom Play System (VGM output only)
- Commodore 64
- MSX (KSS output only)
- Nintendo Gameboy / Gameboy Color
- SEGA Master System
- SEGA Game Gear
- SEGA Genesis
Over the weekend we saw the following updates:
* Added a more compact way of expressing repeating values in macros.
* Added a way of selecting the default numerical base for the compiler to use.
* Added a more convenient syntax for writing volume macros.
* Added an alternative volume control mode for the Gameboy target.
* Added the ability to set the number of sweep steps for @te on the Gameboy.
* Added a way of quickly offsetting or scaling macro values.
* Fixed a bug in the handling of @ve which would cause compilation to fail if a positive direction was set.